• Fast-paced role for a trade qualified individual.
• ASX listed apparel business – Growth and development opportunities available.
• Contract role to start immediately with a view to go permanent.
Who we are:
Specialty Fashion Group is an ASX leading, specialty apparel retailer with almost 1, 000 stores and 5, 000 team members across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & the United States. Through our fantastic brands - Katies, Millers, Rivers, Crossroads, Autograph and City Chic – our aim is to make women everywhere look good and feel great.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Rivers brand to join a fast-paced field force team involved in new store fit-outs, renovations, maintenance with an involvement in larger scale de-fits in stores across our other five brands within Specialty Fashion Group.
Initially commencing in a 3 month fixed term contract, you possess leadership skills to drive outcomes and work on retail shop fit outs. You are a self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines through past experience in a similar role, ideally within retail environments.
The role is based in Victoria, however interstate and occasional national travel may be required to carry out new fit-outs and maintenance across stores at a range of locations.
Who you are:
You are self-motivated and driven – able to make decisions, manage processes and take accountability! Additionally we are seeking the following skills and experience:
• Must hold a valid trade qualification ideally within build related trade
• A minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
• Experience working in shop fit outs is preferred but not essential.
• Strong problem solving skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
• Flexibility to travel and prepared to work a mixture of nights and weekends.
SFG is extremely proud of our friendly and enthusiastic team members who make our brands and whole company what it is today. We understand the importance of our team and we believe in our core values. We take pride in the fact that we recognise and share our success stories and award individual team members for their achievements. We would welcome the successful candidate into a fantastic working environment with an outstanding existing team.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agency calls thank you.